More North American Model Railroads which influenced me
New York Harbor Railroad, by David Ramos
- Kategorie: US Model Railroads which influenced me
- Zuletzt aktualisiert: Donnerstag, 29. Juli 2010 16:13
- Geschrieben von Michael Homberg
New York Harbor Railroad NYHRR web site
by David Ramos
David is documenting his design and construction of his layout. The location he has selected for his layout is on the West Side of Manhattan during 1947. The railroads included are: The New York Central (30th Street Yard), Erie Railroad (28th Street Yard), The New York Terminal Stores Building, the Lehigh Valley Railroad (27th Street) and the New York Central's High Line. The Erie and the Lehigh Valley railroad where served by car float operations. The New York Central besides car floats was also served by the main line to 60th street yard and northward towards the Bronx.
This website is about operating and building.
You will find text, photos, maps, videos, ...
- of operation sessions. For example: have a look at the December 4th 2009 Op Session
- of layout construction (example: 2009 construction sessions of NYHRR)